Help reconstructing 13r dash

JETMORE

I am restoring what was supposedly a "apba high points champion's" former boat. And i already started another thread asking for info, but now i have one final request on the restoration;

is it possible anyone has either a 13r or 14r that they wouldn't mind splashing a dash for me from?

My dash is totally gone. One of the previous owners flipped the boat when the steering broke loose and the dash was ripped out, and now, gone. If i had the old one, i could piece it back together, and be fine, or splash the shape myself, but, i don't have it, so if anybody could possibly splash me the dash, and about the first 4-6 inches where the dash meets the bow, i would appreciate it. I will pay you for your troubles. You can simply cover your own dash in packaging tape, wet it out with cheap resin, lay down a layer of cheap cloth or even rags or denim, let it harden-up, pop it off, cut it in three pieces and mail it to me. It can be full of imperfections because i am used to doing a lot of fairing. Look guys, i just want to restore a piece of history, and we simply don't have many 13r's left. I think darris said only about 100 or so were made.

Thank you very much.

My name is ronny jetmore and i live in maryland.

My number is 410 394 9000

Michael

Ronny,
I have a 13 with a good dash, but I am in Bermuda. Think it would be cost prohibitive to send to you - wanna come for a visit?
I will do if you williing to pay. I have a 14 also, but the dash has been modified, and may be better than original as you can install gauges with less fear of the dash cracking. On this one the dash is flat - see last picture. On the 13 I mounted my tach in a pod above dash/deck.

Attachments

LakeRacer99

Michael...my 13R had the Allison embossed in the dash above the center steer. It was a 1969. my 15R has a similar dash just bigger. My gauges are mounted below the dash on an alum. plate.