great time

KEILA

My family & I had a really great time. It was nice to meet such Wonderful people!! A great big THANK YOU to all who had a hand in planning and/or contributuing to the rally. Hope to be able to make it again next year")

allisonjr

Thanks to everyone for making the rally a blast, We had an excellent time and made lost of friends

northGa

This was a hoot! Thanks to all who made it happen. Great to meet everyone. I think we will set aside more time for next year.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great job to everybody who put it together! It was great running around with 20 Allisons on the water! I was only there part of the time and still put 150 miles on the boat. Glad I had the bimini top. I can't believe how HOT it was! Surface temp in the middle of the lake yesterday was 88 degrees!

wc911

Had a great time , great bunch of people to hang out with . Will be back next year with bells on.... Thanks to everyones hard work!!!!!!!

biller31

Yeah I had a good time too. Good to see everybody again, drink some pie, eat some goodies, catch some fish, and tell stories. Thanks to everybody. Special Thanks to Joe for the mega-grill and T-Shirts. Your a good man Joe. Special Thanks to Craig for proving yankees can catch fish. Thanks to Skewby for being the kind of redneck that I can relate to and tell stories together all night and day. Thanks to God for giving us great weather. Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Last edited:

john4utvols

We had a great time. Thanks to all that were involved in putting the rally together. We meet alot of new Allison's owners, and can't wait to see everyone again next year.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
We had a great time too. My wife even said she enjoyed it! She doesn't like to go fast but I had her into the low 80's taking pictures and videos. She didn't hit me or close her eyes so it must have been OK.

suicidealli

We had a blast. It really takes a lot to pull off an event like this. Thanks to everyone who helped to make this event awesome.

It was great meeting some of the new people, and always a pleasure to see friends.

Roy & Brenda

Alli-drenaline Rush

Wow - another great Rally! Great to re-connect with friends and make new ones!

Many thanks to all working behind the scenes to make it a success, especially after the Euchee issue, including (but not limited to) Skewby, Craig & Jenn, Joe, Ben, Roger, Darris & Nancy, Glenn Reynolds, and the many sponsors who supported the event.

And a special thanks to Jenn for letting me co-pilot the 2+2 during the week!

P.S. - 10 qts of pie made it home safely!