grand sport to xr-2002

jay j

well i made the move. had a local wanting my grand sport so i moved on
to a pretty good looking xr-2002. guy i bought it from said he was a tunnel
man and this thing scared him to death. has a 92 2.5 offshore with a bone stock cle(i bet it did). i am going to slap my ally modded sporty on it, slip
some weight in the front(battery as far up as it can get in the back) and see how she does. the other owner said it laid to the left real hard when
getting on it, but a little 24v up ought to cure that. glenn reynolds said these boats weighed between 500-525lbs or about half of the grandsport.
can you say drag race? hey john richied want to drag baby? he he he
i'll post some numbers monday.

J

John Richied

That SWEET Jay! An XR-2002 with a 260 might be too much power for ya though… ya wanna sell the 260? I’m just trying to help ya out ya know.

HELL yeah I wanna drag… you just put a 27 Trophy on that stock CLE and we’ll run em… hehehe

Let hear some NUMBERS!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jay j

xr2002

yea the boat came out of georgia. ran it sundayy afternoon 24 performance prop and yes it will go never ran ot above 90 i did 2 passes
at about a 800ft roll on and it was 88 plus. no doubt this thing will go past the century mark easy and quick. hot foot did not have a pull back and the
center horn was a little off. i could back off the throttle and it would pick up speed. we run in a tight area so shut down was a major concern. boat is easy to drive but letting off had its moments. well back to work

B

BP

glenn reynolds said these boats weighed between 500-525lbs
Thats less than some women I have dated!
Be careful and post some pics of that flyweight!

J

John Richied

Jay... the 260 is just TOO MUCH FOR YA!!! So I’m going to do ya a favor and buy it cheap... let me know when she is ready to ship…. LOL :p

BP.... for some reason I believe ya... :wink: