Good Day

Jessie

I was practicing for my tournament . We caught 10 keepers, I just hope that the fish are there next week-end! My partner wanted to know how an Allison rode so well; he said the Allison rode better than a Ranger.
I hope I can catch a fish out of an Allison next week.
How many of you guys fish tournaments in your Allys?

xb2003

I fish a local trail once a month with anywhere from 50 to 80 boats. Most of the boats are Bullets and Blazers so blast offs are fuuu-un.

J

John Richied

I think blast offs are fun for you, but others may fear it… LOL

I don’t fish tournaments at all, but up here when they start the tournaments they go one at a time… Do they do shotgun starts where you are?

You can’t fish out of no stinkin Allison… come on! :wink:

ALLISONMAN

a good ole shotgun start sure would be fun and everyone could really see just how quick and fast and ole allison is!!!!!!! but now i do perfer passing 30-40 on blastoff through rollers and waves and see the look on their eyes when just blow by them

Jessie

No shot-gun start for me, we start based on where we finished the last tournament. That's why i usually start toward the back of the pack LOL. Out of a 38 boat field, I've got the only Allison, there are plenty of Bullets. I'll be glad when they quit passing me.! Maybe someday I'll learn to drive the Allison.

fishnfireman

The trail that I am on the directors board, has two flights that your starting position is drawn for on the first day. On the second day it gets inverted!!!

So be nice!!
paybacks can be ------- fun

Jockey Up

Shotgun blast off

Hear were I live most everybody likes, shotgun blast offs. Me and dad put on Tuesday night tournaments on Green River Lake, have been doing it for 5 years now. All of the fishermen voted on having shotgun blast offs, most everybody likes to race. We have blasted off 45 boats at once. If we had the boats, probably get by with blasting off at least 80 boats at once, the ramp we use is, in a good spot were the lake is nice and wide and you can go two different directions, so there shouldn't be any problems, it would be something to see 80 boats blast off at one time. Some of the guys that are not going to race, they stay back out of the way. We have never had any trouble doing this, there has been a few guys that has gotten wet....LOL But other than that, blast offs are as much fun as catching fish.

So if any of you guys think you are fast, come on down to Green River Lake in Campbellsville, Ky... to the Tuesday nighters and show what you can do.
As the saying goes If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch......LOL

Jockey Up :D

brotherxb03

They have a local wednesday evening tournement here and it's bad enough taking off by the numbers with the narrow winding canals leading from the lanch. I rember years back before they inforced the no wake zone,where the camp rentals on bayou segnette state park,they had this guy that had fell skiing was holding his ski out of the water waiving it and the bass boat's were zooming around him on both sides.I think the old boy probally pooped on hid self.