Golf

john4utvols

"The 2nd Annual Kick Jimbob out of the golf cart golf trip"
We had a blast last year, and yes Lundy did kick Jimbob out of the golf cart while running 20mph in a sliding turn with beer flying all over the golf course and this all happened on the 18th hole in front of the club house. I thought our friend Wolly Bully was going to kill us...........But after he found out it was Lundy's first time ever playing he gave us a break.

For right now it looks like we will be playing on Thursday morning around 9am, we should be back on the water by 2. Let me know if you want to play.

1. John
2. Lundy
3. Jeffro
4. Jimbob

Last edited:

jimbob88

Tuck & roll!! I was afeerd for my life but made it. Gonna hafta have a couple bloody marys/ greyhounds to prime the pump. It's good humor & a nice diversion during the week. Any word from our caddie or chaz? I'm sure Phil is in!
Good thing I go to bed early each nite....:beer:

RedAllison

Golf is a "sport" meant for cigars, cold beer, funny clothes and weather that doesn't allow for sweating or passing out (maybe via internal circumstances, but not external). We'll keep da beach cleaned off for u hackstickrs!

:beer:
RA

ps
Jimbob might I suggest a helmet for you this year??? :very happy

jimbob88

Thanks red, but I think towards the end of our round I will just make sure someone else is riding with lundy. Unless I find a really cool helmet!! I just finished my therapy/ trauma from last year. I'm a very fragile guy....

jimbob88

I like it & am definitely ready. Just did 9 holes last weekend. Year total of 27 holes. Let the hacking begin!

suicidealli

is it a scramble i will play, or best ball. whatever you southern boys call it. i havent played in 10 years. 2 knee, and 1 back sugery. isnt worth the pain. i will play, with yall if it is a scramble.

roy

john4utvols

is it a scramble i will play, or best ball. whatever you southern boys call it. i havent played in 10 years. 2 knee, and 1 back sugery. isnt worth the pain. i will play, with yall if it is a scramble.

roy
Defiantly scramble, Lundy has only played like two times, It would take forever if we played your own ball. Me and Jeff are usually captains and we pick teams. I will bring a extra set of clubs just in case someone else wants to play. Donnie and Daniel will play and I think phil will ride with us just to hang out.

Texan

I gave up golf. Use my old clubs to chaulk my boat trailer. Don't mind driving the golf cart and drinking beer, but swinging the stick is something I just ain't cut out for.

john4utvols

That works, Phil doesn't play either, He just chauffeurs us around. I know the greens Keeper I'm sure he will let a few just ride.

jimbob88

Don't forget phils game changing swing instructions- " knock the chit out of it!" You could be putting & that was still his advice! Does that make 9 golfers?

jimbob88

I'd say yes to all of it except the intentional spinning. It's a blast with these chuckle heads!! Sides were sore from laughing so hard, & from the cart ejection.....:gasp