Getting close and excited!!

DOUBLE J

With a little over a week to go I'm getting pumped. Did all the cleaning, waxing, polishing, engine maintenance (fuel filter, water separator, plugs, lower unit oil, lower unit painted etc)... over this past weekend. So now I'm sitting in Cabo San Lucas hanging out @ Cabo Wabo (Sammy Hagars place) this week for a pre Rally vacation. Back to work next week than Tenn. bound Sunday. Making a mini vacation with wife and one daughter Monday,Tuesday and Wed. (white water rafting a day, zipline a day and Gatlinburg shopping a day). Than the ladies go home and the boys go play Thursday-Saturday in the Ally. Fired up, can't wait...see everyone Thursday (possibly Wednesday if I can get out the Gatlinburg shopping day). Anyone else as fired up and anxious as I?

Last edited:

xb03fs

Im getting excited too, got a few more projects to hopefully finish. but I am ready.

skewby

double j be good to see you again. and i live here and have been to the last 4 and i can't wait

robo ss

2nd that skewb ,on the bar just about every wknd, but cant wait to c all the ole faces and meet the newbies. as most of u know last yr was n sling after 2 shoulder surgeries and therapy couldnt hang out much, so im really pumped ! as the locals know ,sold the blue 20, now n ss comp (rogers ole baby) wid shorty 260 and lovn it ! craig & jen , richard (hope u make it) , & all owners travelin a far piece b careful gettn here ! c ya soon !

rmills280

gonna need a ride in my ole baby i'm having speed withdraws the 200/03 just not doing it for me even though it's faster than most.

robo ss

ride hell,take er for a spin, warning though -u may want er back lol !

rmills280

i would like to have her back, scared to take somebodies boat out after last week, took cobbs xtb/johnrude for a ride and had to get towed in and then it sank that night.

robo ss

no way ! what happened? well it did have a jonrude on it! let me guess the valve bottom of live well leaking?

Allyfishing

i would like to have her back, scared to take somebodies boat out after last week, took cobbs xtb/johnrude for a ride and had to get towed in and then it sank that night.
Oh my GOD!!!! WHAT!!!!! hahahahahah you talking bout USUCK Cobb??

Allyfishing

Cobb is a retard....and that is from my wife!!! Oh wait, she just said "that is not politically correct...mentally challenged!!!!" We all know thought that he is retarded!!!!!!