GA/FL game

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I got tickets to the game tomorrow. Hopefully my Dawgs will get it done. If not it's gonna suck to not be able to change the channel.......lol

Fl Boy in ILL

Oh well did you have leave early as not to get sick watching that thrashing? I have been to the game a few years back with one of the BIGGEST BULLDOG fans I knew, Fla thrashed em that day and he told me he was glad we were in the Alum section (FLA of course!!) so he didn't get in trouble or have to leave if it had been young college kids around giving him a hard time.

GO SEC!!!!!!

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
I left right after the 3rd q started, I hate florida. I think our coach sux he cant win the big games. time for him to go.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Yep. I am bitter. Embarresing loss. If you like 10 win seasons with no championships and a nice guy for a coach he's your man. If you want a program that consistently wins the big games and win championships he can't get it done. Sad but, true.

hack02

Since the loss to Ole Miss Fla has been on a roll. My favorite game of the weekend was the Texas / Texas Tech game. What a finish. I think TT has the best O line in the country. Thats why their Q-back has so many completions. He has all day to stand back there and pick out a reciever. They have Ok St to contend with next week though. Things always get crazy this time of year.

RedAllison

lmfao Randy now you now how we in Vol country have felt for years!!! :banghead

Yep hopin da Cowboys can show Tex a thing or two. I think the Cowboy is pissed cause all dat money T. Boone gave em this summer is GONE with the fall of the oil market! :embarassed

TOLE YA this year been a crazy one forda gridiron, :confused:
RA

smilinjack83

Well I got to go with Tech on this one,Ole T-Boone ain't to popular in these parts. It should be a good game!! GO TEXAS TECH !!!!