FS Sea Star HC5345 Cylinder

F2008

For Sale - Sea Star 5345 cylinder (does NOT include the locking adjusting nut)

Not a thing wrong with it, cylinder works fine, seals do not leak. Selling this one because I wanted the keyed HC6345 cylinder.

Asking $200 shipped continental US.

If you buy and it's not what I say, I'll take it back.

FlatOutAlly

I recently completed a transaction with Don, and I can say he's a straight-shooter of the highest caliber. Goes above and beyond what he commits to. A great guy to deal with. Thanks, Don!

F2008

:embarassed Why thank you Cliff, that was very nice of you to say, appreciate your comments. Not a whole lot more important to me than character and reputation.

xb03fs

I have one for I will get getting rid of in a few weeks. it developed a small leak and has some play in it. Instead of re sealing I am upgrading to a Uflex. I can take a video of it and show you this weekend if you like. It would be as is, I am not a mechanic so I don't know if it only needs seals or more. Make offer.. The cylinder (I have not tried to purge since it has small leak) has about 1/4"-3/8" play which translates to a 1-2" at the end of the motor.

Boat is 2008 so I assume cylinder is a 2008.

Do I think it is perfect. No, if you are looing for something inexpensive to get you back on the water for a while or put on a lower performance boat. This would be the solution. 314-323-6036.