Too much red? That’s like saying it’s too fast or too loud! :p

I don’t think there is such a thing unless of course you’re too old…LOL

J

John Richied

Actually the R-6 is available in blue…

But guess what, mine is RED! :p :p :p

J

John Richied

Right on Scott! Looky at that! (post below)

I just bought a set of PP's for my 6. Everyone on the boards said they were kick arse tires, sticky and a multi compound. Michelin makes the Pilot Power, if you’re in need of tires give this brand a shot.

I bet your R-1 is one bad mother!

They just started a pretty cool R-1 site, here is the link.
http://www.r1messagenet.com/forums/index.php?

So who did you buy the RED Super Sport from... I guess your not too old hehehe

John S

Hey, John R, I was just at the local snow show, and was bs'n with a Yammy rep. Started talking bikes, and he told me he's got a new R6 on the way. Over 17k redline, slipper clutch, and........OVER 150 CRANKSHAFT HP!!!! I might have to get back into bikes. My last R6 was only 90hp, and I had to sell her to avoid a slumber party in the county clicker....but Im much more mature now :twisted:Why is fun always illegal?

John S

David Shook

Setback

I realize this might not work for everybody, 6 to 8 inchs seems to be perfect, any futher back I can't reach the hot foot or steering wheel, any closer and the seat chaps my ass.
Shook

spanky

randy,
we are still waiting for the answer to (the mod that needs to be done for the ultra high speeds.)

Jerry Ridenour said:
GPI Racing said:
Just so you guys know I never said it wouldn't work way back. I feel the shortcomings are greater so I don't head that way that's all.

Now there is something that is present on Allisons that hinders performance (at ultra speed) but is there to make a small motor carry the boat more efficently. It is not the lip on the pad. Modification of this area yields a vastly superior boat. (And I'm not the only one who knows of it) This is not present on the Xr2002 or 2001, and why we don't see massive set back on these boats.

Can anybody say what this is??? (I'm making you work for it 8) )

Randy
its not a flat pad....convexed a little makes the boat climb.is that what your talking about????