Fast pass 2013 clifton tn

allisonriverrat

OK finally glad this is over.... its obvious everyone that attends rally loves clifton, and what it has to offer for what we do!!!!! so after 600 plus miles with speedy gonzallas, searching for a new place it just hasnt been found yet!! . and to have this many people want to call and talk to bear inn themselves says something.... SO THE FAST PASS WILL BE HELD AT THE BEAR INN.... SO WITH THAT BEINGING SAID WHO DO YOU THINK DONE THE FRENCH KISSING OF THE AZZ CRAck????? hehehehe.....ME ( thanks alot PHILL)...LMAO. so same old drill.... i will be helping with arrangements of hotel rooms.. to make it work best for everyone.everyone knows the drill... and for any new attendants PLEASE CONTACT ME. we are going to have a heck of a rally ... and great times... july 13 through 19.. river and food activities will be posted later. i worked out a straight up deal with inn just on rooms..... no ice, no food, drinks nothing ,,, of 79.95 a day PLUS TAX AS USUAL. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE IN JULY!!!!!!

Last edited:

The Cashew Kid

Can't say thank you enough Tony! Your hard work is very much appreciated!! I will take my same old cabin! Can't wait! Same goes for John, Neal, whoever has a hand in putting this together! Not sure who all has a hand in it but I reckon you're the main one. Big Thanks!

jimbob88

well it is what it is. if the bear is gonna deal with us straight up, then great. but i still think we should have a discussion tuesday/wednesday nite for next year. i don't care where we go, i would like to see new areas, but that is of little importance!! what is total nightly charge? after taxes & crap? that is nice to know upfront. then they can't pull any shenanigans. trust level is low... i'm excited & after missing last year, plan on making this year EPIC!!!! i will apologize right now for what i might do....:twisted evil

Ocktane

Tony we all appreciate you going through all these headaches for us, can't WAIT for the rally! I'm sure we'll all be counting the days down!!!

LakeAnna

Man! My little girl likes it... not to mention Daddy is pretty happy too.:beer:

wc911

Good deal , Thanks Tony for all you do and the BS you have put up with!!! Thanks for all the phone calls to keep every one updated. I know this has left a bad taste in some's mouth but I hope it will be the best yet!!!!!!:beer: I hope everyone returns and we get some new ones. Come on JULY!!!!!!!!

MWest77

Awesome! Thanks to all involved! The wife and I can't wait to meet everyone in person. To take time out of your lives to set this up and start taking care of people IN MARCH says all I need to know about the caliber of the people in this forum! Thank you guys! If there is anything the West family can do, or bring, to help out, please shoot me a message.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Tony, I have had a front row seat watching everything you have done...and from all of us, THANK YOU is too little of an expression of how much gratitude we have for your being willing to go through so much to make sure everyone has a great time. Thanks for being a first-class leader.

See you in July!

Leigh

Tony, I have had a front row seat watching everything you have done...and from all of us, THANK YOU is too little of an expression of how much gratitude we have for your being willing to go through so much to make sure everyone has a great time. Thanks for being a first-class leader.

See you in July!
No truer words ever spoken.

Texas Dear

Thanks for all your hard work. you are greatly appreciated. can't wait to see you and for the fun to begin. let us know if we can do anything to help.

The Cashew Kid

Phil, I never could find those extra decals I had that I was gonna mail to ya. I will have you some at the rally for sure!