fast pass 2011

CowboyAllison

Probationary User
I sure wish next year would hurry the heck up and get here. Hopefully i'll have me an allison!!!!

allison2003

I am ready for fastpass 2011 !!!! Ready to see my Allison family and have a blast for a week!!!!!!!

Morespeed4me

Fast Pass 2011 Any dates set. I need to put down vacation time and at work it is first come first served. We are writing down vacation days for 2011 now and would like to know the dates ASAP before they are gone!!!!
Thanks
Paul

KEILA

I'm with Morespeed4me.... DATES??? I've gotta get my request off in too, and I don't want to miss a thing ") Anxiously Awaiting July

jimbob88

Keila, hope to party hard, get a couple rounds of golf with john Phil & lundy, be made fun of cause how I say boat , & set up denvers boat with expert help from my southern friends!
It's 18 below right now, I have 2 jars from last year.....:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

suicidealli

it was 10 here the other day... warmed up to 40 for a day then dropped back into the
20's and snowed.... i hate winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more snow tonight... i have to build a couple of engines during the winter time just to keep up my spirits up.. just sent a drag block to ruck for a sleeve. and thinking of building a wicked 2.4 just for fun.. i should be building engines on the side for some extra money... anyway, cant wait for clifton........my pie is running out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frozen roy

allisonriverrat

well long as you arent hangin with tha JOKER ,lmao, aka jar huggin john,lol u should have nuff to last rest of winter roy!. man we should have had a pic of him from jasper!

suicidealli

he gets a jar forgets about his friends.... he held that thing tighter than keila!!!!!!!!!
when he dropped it i thought he was going to cry!!!!!!!!!!! when he licked the rim of the jar to check for chips, i then knew he was done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

john4utvols

I have no clue what yall guys are talking about . I went to bed at 9 that night. I think yall got me confused with some drunk Cajun. lol

john4utvols

Can you say stress crack...................... You sure we weren't being pulled around the parking lot, racing...........Wait that was a different jar.

allisonriverrat

slight dates error i just caught, but most everyone knows the drill. 11th through 17th. always begins on monday, well except for the 30 plus sunday arrivals, then ends on sunday. sorry .