Factory Day and Lunch

Allyfishing

FACTORY DAY IS THURSDAY JUNE 23, 2016.

Here's the plan. Be at the factory anytime after 9:30 AM. Meet the workers, Todd, Darryl, Mr. & Mrs. Allison, get a tour of the facility or just plain hang out and pick Mr. Allison brain on setup and performance.

The gift shop will be open for all with some great gear and rally specials.

Around 12:00 PM will be a BBQ lunch there at the factory with some sides, sweet tea, water and whatever we can think of. After lunch we'll head on back to Watts Bar and get out on the water.

Dinner that nite will be at the restaurant at Euchee buffet style.

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:

RoseXB03

Thanks Craig, hate to miss the catfish but not gonna miss dodging trees on Ft Loudon!

Any chance Darris and Nancy would be able to come down to Euchee?

Last edited:

Allyfishing

I hear ya on dodging the lumber on Loudon!! Of course we will invite them to dinner on Saturday evening. I have to contact Mrs. Allison about this tomorrow. I'm sure she will be disappointed but I know she understands the trials and tribulations of running a business.

Allyfishing

great idea Scott, I'll reminder her to do that.
thanks

BTW, do you remember what Michelle and the other gals were recommending as a buffet there at Euchee for this year? They were talking about it at breakfast the last morning. Zach, the rest manager suggested a Mexican nite and a fish fry/chicken tenders buffet one nite so now we need a third. fish fry/chicx can be Saturday nite.

harrells

Craig , I can't recall what they said but what about some sort of pasta? Just throwing that out there.