euchee closed

rmills280

the bank closed euchee today so i am on the phone tracking down a new place. terrace view where skewby and me wanted to have is now booked so i dont know right now. lakeside has a few rooms up till sat. then they have a big tournament going out so stay tuned.

rmills280

thats a thought gonna put heads together tonight and get it figured out

suicidealli

We should be able to find a hotel further out for all of us.
Knoxville Is an idea. There is Douglas, and Cherokee. Still make a run to watts bar for a day. Throwing out ideas.
Sponsor money.
Craig has a truck full of beer.
Let's make something happen.

If all fails I'm going to be at Cumberland. I have my kids, and we all have taken vacation...... I'm boating somewhere!!!!'!!!!!!!!

Roy

rmills280

will make it happen skewby has 1000 in shirts setting at his house plus all the other sponsors are on board we'll figure something out.

rmills280

got rooms 10-15 miles down the road in spring city at the howard johnson ... craig will post the details later. and we have some rooms availiable at lake side marina craig will also post the details later tonite. going to talk to glenn and see if he will buy the supper friday at terrace view. since we will all be there thursday any way. still checking on the cabins at spring city boat dock

Vance

Knoxville. Douglas lake. Cherokee Lake. I guarantee we could find rooms in dandrige, jeff city, morristown. There are three hotels at the dandridge exit. These are options if all else fails.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Thank God it happened today and not a week from now. Thx all for jumping through hoops and changing the plan on the fly.....