Euchee billed me $524 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

catfish123

Oh, just pay it...........:LMAO:........seems pretty reasonable to me or is that the place you DIDN'T stay at??????? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, just pay it...........:LMAO:........seems pretty reasonable to me or is that the place you DIDN'T stay at??????? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Bob, some things just are NOT funny!

You missed a great week on the water. It didn't get ruff like Raystown. I logged over 200 miles on the GPS.

hack02

Stay on them. They might want to take the money out then reverse the bill, trouble is they have no money. Stay on their butt. That's just terrible.

Allyfishing

Sorry to hear this Dave. I talked to Skewby today and he told me you posted this. I'll call there tomorrow and talk to Cynthia. she is the only one that the bank kept around to take calls and take care of the year round occupants.

When all this went down she assured me that no one was charged cuz she is the one that takes care of charging the guests cards the week before they arrive but it had not been done at the time of the closing.

I'll get back top ya.

Craig

I checked my CC statement on line and have not been charged. may have been done by mistake, obviously.

rmills280

nothing on mine but keep us posted, the a-outlaws will go visit them.

Allyfishing

nothing on mine but keep us posted, the a-outlaws will go visit them.
:beer:

Dave, I don't know what CC company you have but if it's Cabelas Club Visa, for example, a phone call and an explanation is all that's needed and you will have the charges reversed. I have a Cabelas Visa, best company on the planet.

I intend to call today and I'll let ya know.

BTW, that dollar amount does not add up. The floating cabins are more than that and you would have been there the same duration as us. And I remember Skewby saying that the CC lines were shut down cuz the restaurant was cash only. What date did your card get charged?/ Before or after the shut down date??

And don't mind BOB.......he's a bit off his rocker!!!!!!!!!! :LMAO:

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cynthia called my wife back and was apologetic. Since the lines have been shutdown she says the bank said we need to contest the charge with our credit card company. We had a single room so the charges make sense, I was late making the reservation.

Craig, I did use my Cabelas card. They are sending us a form to fill out.

catfish123

Craig, I'll take your comment as a compliment in that you said I was only "a bit" off my rocker............I have been accused by others of being TOTALLY off it.

Luketrician

Craig, I'll take your comment as a compliment in that you said I was only "a bit" off my rocker............I have been accused by others of being TOTALLY off it.

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR SIGG I CRACK UP..FUNNY AS FACK MAN!!LMAO!!!

IMA GO OUT AND SAND A LIL ON MY PAD RIGHT NOW..130MPH HERE I COME! LOL

sorry off topic carry on!

Allyfishing

Yes Bob, it was a compliment........

and Luke, bob can't leave well enough alone....once he has his boat running at peak performance he sands a little bit more off then wonders why it's not running right!! Of course, he forgets that with each bit he takes off he must adjust his engine height up but.......

sorry bob...I just had too....you left yourself open for that one!!!!! :LMAO:

catfish123

Ha, ha, Craig..............yeah, I probably ruined my boat like other people's beliefs with regard to the old pad sanding........guess I'll have to take it back to the Allison factory sometime to have the bottom redone at thousands of dollars, just so that the nose may drop at high speed and throw me out of the boat............LMAO
Heck, according to what I've heard, Darris himself has sanded a lip or two, so I guess he thinks he is smarter than himself................Ha, ha, ha!