EUCHEE 2005

ALLISONMAN

just to let everyone know that the fast boat gathering at euchee is june 3,4,5 weekend I am gonna be there for sat and sun anyway and wanted to see who else is gonna show???? larry your gonna be there arent ya?? how bout you hack??? mike and millie???? i ma going since the new found single life unless some chick wants to hang out with me???

ALLISONMAN

something in the nature of me being gone fishing and hunting on the weekends!!!!!!!!! and Im not stopping from going!!!!!! being a sportsman is tuff on wives, girlfriends, etc!!!! women just dont understand!!!! maybe I need to find a chick that likes to fish and hunt then not worry about nothing!!!

Yellowallison

Preach on bruther... and when you done.. I'll lead us all into a word of prayer...

You know for 5 yrs I've been one week getting married and spending my $$ for buying us a house on the creek...

or..

she's unsure and were going to jus keep on dating .. & I'm just buy me another drag boat and new fishing boat with tha $$!

WELL! Aman - you know how tha story goes..... my address is the same and sold 3 boats and got 2 new boats!

GET R Dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntin -fishin.. Naw!!! I'm thinkin it was the white leggs and bald head though! :p :p :p

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
So Bryan then come to the WAR stag and we hook ya up with some lil Cali Chicky! :wink:

hack02

I'll probably try to make it. I went to the Clarks Hill thing from S&F and the wind blew so much we couldn't get out of the cove we were in. Maybe Mother Nature will be nice for a change. See you at the Tiki Bar.

Yellowallison

See you at the Tiki Bar.......... Thaz for sure HACKy!

Man oh Man... I don't think I seen more Hot Lookin Babes in one in place as did at tha Euchee TIKI Bar! :p :p :p