Did Everyone Survive Dennis OK?

Leigh

Just Checking on everyone the rain and winds are hitting us in middle Tn a little bit now? Hope everyone in it's path are well.

GeoL

Hey Leigh...

You are probably gonna get more than we did.
Only one limb in the yard that Karen hasn't been able to move yet.
Regards, geo

Leigh

Good to hear from y'all glad it wasn't bad, we are supposed to get some high winds with possibilties of tornadoes and lots of rain.

BALD ALLISON

WE GOT LUCKEY, JUST MINOR RAINS AND A LOT OF COOL BREEZE. THANKS FOR CHECKING ON US.
PHIL

TELL JEFF TO TIGHTEN UP :lol:

JR

Dennis

Dennis persuaded me to upgrade my generator from a 6.5 KW to a 15 KW, so I can run my AC and everything else. He then blew right on by us with just a few rainshowers.
I guess I'm ready for the next one anyhow.
JR

K

Kevin from FL

Just a few showers is all. Looks like his sister is brewing now though.

RedAllison

these damned "hurricanaders". Been tryin to move for 6mths. FINALLY got the house basically finished and ready. We had a crew hired yesterday and was gonna OFFICALLY MOVE IN. Then a damned hurricane IN TENNESSEE no less, shot that all too hell!!! :evil: Rained for 24 hours like a cow pissin on a flat rock and is still very cloudy today.

Oh well, the kids new bedroom suits were already here. The kitchen appliances were here and most other furniture. So Michelle and I moved our own bed over here yesterday when we caught a freak slow period of light sprinkles. So we stayed in our new "Castle de Red" lastnight.

Another storms a brewin... THATs why I hate the beach. I believe up in Minnesota they don't have such problems, course their water is hard for half the year too! :p
RA

FlatOutAlly

RedAllison said:
Another storms a brewin... THATs why I hate the beach. I believe up in Minnesota they don't have such problems, course their water is hard for half the year too! :p
RA
You got that right, Red. Two season here. Winter and Road Construction.

Post a picture of the new castle, Red. At least you won't have to fill the moat with the garden hose.