Da chilly winds are a comin...

RedAllison

It's early October and life is "fixin to get right"!!! Opening morning of bowseason weekend before last I saw about 10 bucks with half being "racked bucks" and two worth getting excited over. One was a cull that is a 20"+ 6 or 7ptr and I rode on my electric cart too within 60yds of a 135" 10ptr that looked to be old. He might get the approval for "mercy killin" and I might let my son take it when the juvie rifle season opens the last weekend of this month. The damned weather has been HOT, but it's supposed to get more normal within the next day or two.

Lastweek I broke down and bought a crossbow (Ten Point, Titan TL-4) since they were legalized in TN this year during bowseason. We have been selling them by the TON at work naturally and since I get to shoot and tinker with them all day I found myself enjoying shooting them. Wicked death machines these things are.

Tonight I ordered some of the new Nosler Custom Ammunition that is loaded by the ballistic technicians at Nosler Bullets. I got a box of 150grn Accubonds to try in the 300Wby Mag that I got from my step-father earlier this year (shortly before he passed). I am looking forward to using this rifle for the first time next month in MO. The Accubonds have been proving themselves in the big game world for the last couple of seasons and being only 150s they should "melt" deer when pounded from the big Weatherby.

I recently got a Primos sticker given too me for the front of my "redneck cart" that I bought last month. It says, "I have hunted nearly everyday of my life... the rest were wasted"!!!

AMEN too that,
RA

www.ricksesv.com

Timmy D

nosler

nosler is one of the best. i use the partion they stay togather. work on big game even while hitting bone. i like the bonded bullets also. lots easyer on the wallet. and preform great