Crimson Tide...

LakeAnna

Uhhh... they just dropped one to Texas A&M! What I saw of the game was good.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Listened to the game on the radio.... Sounded like a hard-fought game..... Could have gone either way in the end - definitely a GREAT GAME.....

Darth VMAX

I still think Bama will win the NC, even coming in as the #2 seed. I just don't see the Irish, Ducks and Mildcats all going undefeated. I think Bama given they win the SEC will be the highest 1 loss team.

Trojanlarry

you may not see ND beating the tide but the ducks will beat bama this year.... no doubt

Darth VMAX

The old saying "Defense wins Championships" is true. Something the Ducks are very short of.

Darth VMAX

I still think Bama will win the NC, even coming in as the #2 seed. I just don't see the Irish, Ducks and Mildcats all going undefeated. I think Bama given they win the SEC will be the highest 1 loss team.

Prediction filled.

:)

aaronmt

Good luck BAMA,you guys have another quality team your playing today.A 3-8 Auburn in complete shambles at your stadium should be nice solid oppenent.:LMAO:

h2oskiier30

You boys should be real proud...solid win for Bama...that was a quality win over a 1-10 W.Carolina team.........
Good luck BAMA,you guys have another quality team your playing today.A 3-8 Auburn in complete shambles at your stadium should be nice solid oppenent.:LMAO:
Nope...not an Oregon fan, but definitely a Bama hater. :LMAO:

Isn't this the same bunch that beat Oregon for the national championship 2 years ago?

aaronmt

I think your missing my point completey.Alabama is arguably the greatest college football team in history.I personaly think they are and completly appreciate there abuility to reload and do it year after year.
With that comes a feeling and bias twoards them being at the top regardless of what others are doing.I am a FAN of all college football and like to see competition.Beating a 1-10,3-8 team is not my idea of competition.I cant wait for the play off style championship.Id like to see them goto a 8 team playoff but 4 will work for now.Then we will have the best of the best.I think then we will have true champions.

Last edited:

aaronmt

Nice hard earned running yards by TJ Yeldon tonight.The young man never quit on any of his runs.His running style reminds me a bit of our Seahwaks running back Marshon Lynch.He got the yards even when everyone knew he was getting the ball,nice job.I think Bama's running game will be to much for the Irish.

h2oskiier30

I think Bama's running game will be to much for the Irish.
Hope so...it really doesn't get any better than Alabama/Notre Dame for the BCS National Championship. The two richest traditions in college football squaring off for all the marbles.