Congrads "the rocket"

FLYING BUTCHER

Congrads "the rocket"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congradulations to Mike "THE ROCKET" Deb, and Jim Brinkley for WINNING their class at the Summer Thunder in Oklahoma. LARGEST PURSE I have ever heard of for drag boat racing!!!! Mike put a lot of big blocks on the trailer on his way to the CHAMPIONSHIP!! Great job "Rocket" Jim has Sweet & Sassy set up right and Deb had the pits rockin!! What a good time!

Fishforcash

It was a fun race. Had a great time watching the "Weed Eaters" put them big blocks down.

Rocket

Thanks EVERYBODY!!! It feels REAL GOOOOOOD to get to the winners circle! I think I'll go BACK!!! :gasp

The pay out was like this!

With the weather and down time, i think most has a good time.
Congrats to Mike, Mike, Bryan and Dan the winners!
Pay outs were good.

9sec.
$5250.00
70-30 split
8sec.
$5600.00
70-30 split
7sec.
$4900.00
70-30 split
6sec.
$2800.00
70-30 split

The winners was like this
9-Second Class: Mike Calhoun, who we believe had blown up a motor in every event he had entered before this weekend, too the win over Matt Weaver.

8-second Mike Schovanec with a .093 light! And David Coop was Runner up!

Weaver had entered this weekend....his first race ever...and took the #1 qualifying position on his first pass....!!!! and made it to the finals.

7-Second Class: The finals was Brian Miller ( First-A-Fence) who has stepped up from M/E to T/E this year in his SidesKraft flatbottom who took the win over Robbie Barrett in his Cheyenne Jet.

6-Second: Finals was a familiar site with Texas Red taking the win over '08 P/E High Points Champ Dan Rogers in Flat Black....!!

Photos are here>>>> http://www.dragboatphoto.com/

This race was BITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!

FLYING BUTCHER

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like I am running her to flat. Ya don't know by chance what part of the course ya snapped these on do ya? Thanks again nice ones

Fishforcash

Bill, I didnt take em. These came from Drag boat photos. I just posted the hosted links as img's.