cleaning allison grand sport,

xs03mich

Is there a cleaning product I can use on my grand sport, it is white with black stripes, to keep the stripes and merc motor cover and engine in good shape from water spots. I usually wash the boat after each use, just have some light spots on it. Thanks for the help.

accortojim

Clean GS!

I usually use the Maguires Gold Class Soap Has Great effect. Easy on Wax. Just recently tried Maguires Flagship Wax.... Best I've tried yet.

I'm also in Michigan where are you located?

xs03mich

Good point, brotherxobo3, I just tried some meguires hard water spot remover worked ok, not great. I guess I will just wax and take the wheel to the motor cover.

allisondog69

YOU WILL LAUGH BUT I USE ORANGE PLEDGE AFTER USE. I HAVE FOR YEARS AND HAVE BROUGHT BACK THE SHINE TO 30 YEAR OLD BOATS WITH FRQUENT USE. BUT MINE GLOWS AFTER THE PLEDGE AND LAST WITHOUT BEING SLICK. AND SUPER EASY AND CHEA
P TO USE.

SSTOM

CLEANING THE GRANDSPORT

Nancy and Darris reccommends using Pledge to clean the boats. My dad and I have used it for years. :D

Skydog

WOW

Pledge ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better than all the stuff on my shelf! And i have about $200.00 worth of wax and cleaners!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skydog :D :D

Yellowallison

Go the dollars store and buy the cheapo.. Furninture Polish ..... you can buy a case of it 12 bucks compared to $4.99 a can for Pledge and it the same stuff.......

been doing that for yrs.. kepps my boats lookin like new & cleanz the textured finish on a Allison Great! :p

For waxin a use 3M mircoglaze... It tha BOMB to use on a boat !

brotherxb03

I have used pledge before it works real good. Lately I have been using 3M clean and shine wax enhancer,but bought a bottle of meguars quick detail which is about $3 cheaper a bottle and I heard it works good to.

xs03mich

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions. I know I will be trying them all out! Want to keep the boat looking nice. Hope everyone going to the rally has a great time. Looking forward to seeing some pics, maybe next year I can make it. Sounds like a great time.