Bullet 21 SS

ally25

Found this at boat ramp when I returned to laod up. Two older ladies sitting in this all red 4x4 z71 with a matching red & white 21 SS bullet. Come to find out The older ladys son owned the rig and passed away 2 months ago with cancer. They were trying to sell the package for 50k. This whole rig looks new. The truck is a 07, the boat is a 2012 loaded, the motor is an 09 200 pro xs 80.4hrs. Please look at pics. They said they would sell boat for 35k but it would need to sell first because of not having anything to pull the boat with. This thing is worth every penny, I mean it is nice! Her name is Therla Johnson and the ph# is 214-536-9337 Thanks

Attachments

K.Kiser

Lots of good stuff there, and the new SS Bullet is a sure nuff good looking hull.. Sorry to hear about there loss, and wish the best for everyone..

ally25

Thanks for everybody that checked this package out. I called Mrs. Johnson to tell her that I had listed it for sale on this site, and she was very thank-full, because she had calls on it from out of this area, and two of them were trying to make a deal. Somebody is going to get a great package for a very good price. Thanks Allison Owners.

ally25

An update on this post: I just talked to Mrs. Johnson to see if she had sold everything and she told me the truck has been sold, but the boat is still for sale. It is in the Port Orange, Fla. area. If anyone is looking for a new bullet, You need to check It out before buying. Thanks for looking.

msharp

I understand that very well ! I got to set one up with a SHO 250 for a demo. Run good. Not as fast as the 250XS in the real world. But still did a good job fishing .