brucato ACU

MCM

Acu is curved for a 260 a48. 750.00 shipped

Last edited:

RLP

Do ya know how much time is on them ?

Last edited:

MCM

Both are in very good shape and I have used both. As far as time I'm not sure but these are great units and I have never heard of one going bad. thanks

RLP

Both are in very good shape and I have used both. As far as time I'm not sure but these are great units and I have never heard of one going bad. thanks
Your right,they are awesome units.

boatskipper76

Do u still have anyone of the boxes left and can u send it back to brucato to get it tuned

MCM

Yes I can send it to him, just let me know what motor it's going on so I can send the correct bracket.

whipper

Wow cant believe you still have these? This is one of the best bang for buck mods for my promax I ever did. I uped my limiter to 7500rpm with the Brucato ACU and added 33cc heads for $160 and change from JSRE. Just those two mods allowed me to turn 26 and 27 props to the same speeds as 28-30 pitch props when the motor was more stocker. Now though I can do it quiker.:beer: These units sell for 950+ tax and shipping all day long new. You can up the limitter to what ever you want and change your fuel curve to what ever you want also. They are plug and play. You can recover some cost by selling your stock ECU for 200 bucks or more also dont forget,because you wont be needing the stock one ever again with these bad boys.

Last edited:

MCM

Yea these are the best investment for a 2.5 motor. I've never heard of one going bad and they can be reprogramed for any motor.

MCM

Someone sent me a PM. And I erased it. Please resend.

jdb35

Do you still have the ACU? If so, I need to get into contact with you. You have private message.