BOY!! ole YeallrAllison is all excited today!

Yellowallison

cause I'm leaving the office at noon .... headed south to Orlando to get my new Young boat.....

Boat was finshed by Young about 6 weeks ago... but I then borrowed a trailer and took it over to Amertrail Trailers to have an all Aluminum (boatmate lookalike) powered coated Yellow trailer built for it...

Robb Young and Scott at Amertrail are freinds of mine and have really done a great job building the boat and trailer with all kinds of custom stuff...

Yeallrs been dying to jus go for boat ride... since I sold Yeallr(I) 3-4 months ago.. Yea I been racing Yellar II.... but that aint tha same as going fishing and sittin at the sandbar-ing watchin tha GF and allher friendzz 9/10 naked across the back deck....... :mrgreen:

In my shop I got my 300PM on my hoist ready to go,got everything to rig it from nuts-bolt to Stereo to Trollin motor all layed out ready to go. I'll look like a Winston Cup pit crew tommorrow afternoon after work trying to get her water ready..

Yall wish ole Yeallr Luck that I get it runnin for the BIG weekend!

Hey AMAN!! Yur Flatzz-BAY boat spankin is COMIN TO RIVER OR LAKe near YU soon! :cry: :cry:

Is it 11:30 YET???? so I can GET R DUN! :mrgreen:

David Lanham

Your never ending boating enthusiasm all and your float projects amazes me.

I

ALLISONMAN

big dave you need to stop hanging around ole yeller he will get you in trouble (remeber jasper) lolol welp hope to see you and jess at the rally take care!!!!!!!!!!