Big THANKS to SSTOM

kyallison

:lol:BIG THANKS to Tom Bright!Tom just got me back into an A-Boat
and back in the family :lol: .

I had sold my Allison back in March and was sick from the time I droped it off to its new owner :cry: Couldnt stand it so I found an Allison 30 miles
south of Daytona Florida that would trade for my boat but I wouldnt be
able to go to Florida for 2 or 3 weeks :roll:
Thats when Tom Bright calls me and tells me he would go to Florida and pick it up for me :shock: :shock: (850 miles each way) I didnt know what to say but when you want to go :shock: Tomorrow, he said. :shock:
I told him it was 850 miles each way(get this :wink: ) He said "I dont care
how far it is,I will go anywere to bring an Allison back to Kentucky 8) 8) "

He is on his way home now with my new(new to me) 96 xtb-21 with a
280 offshore,said the boat was the cleanest he has ever seen :D :D

Cant Thank you enough TOM. THANKS!!!!!!

see yall at the rally :wink:
Scott

RedAllison

DATS why "da family" is THE finest folk in da world!!! :wink:

Congrats and "welcome back",
RA

K

Kevin from FL

Way to go Scott, welcome back.

Tom's good people......heck all the Bright's are good people.

SSTOM

BIG THANKS TO SS TOM

Thanks for the kind words guys. :D The boat is in exellent shape it looks like it has been in storage all its life. When I got there I asked the guy how it ran and he said that there wasn't any (crazy) people around. I told him that we aren't crazy we just take time to learn how to drive them and respect them. :D It was a long trip and I got to Atlanta at 4:30 pm Wednesday sat in traffic for ever. I drove straight through Wed stayed the night picked the boat up Thurs and left Daytona at 6:00pm Thurs and got back at 8:00am Fri slept till 3 then took the boat to the river. Not only dose the boat look great it runs great too! :D :D Scott it was no problem going to get it for you that's why we are apart of a great family :D I can't wait to drive it with some different props and set up. Thanks Tom Bright aka SSTOM. 8)

BigRedAlli

Scott.......Glad to see you back in a A-bote! :D :D :D

It's got to be the cleanest 96 I ever seen, Not sure if the previous owner ever used it...

That 280 is one bad dude!!! The acceleration was unreal,even with that POS prop!!! :shock:

Just wanted to say congrat's & You got a sharp new addition to your family!

See you at the Rally!!!

Marty