Bad news

Brack

A bad azz whoppin in Norman Oklahoma....Gram herrel really got his feelings hurt real bad,........ poor guy

What a Butt kickin that was............who's next?

hack02

So much for the #2 team in the nation. OKL. really did open a can of whip *** on them. And Herrel's Heisman hopes? Forget about it. Let's see now; who's gonna play for the National Championship? Gettin kinda muddled right now.

Scott Gilmore

So much for the #2 team in the nation. OKL. really did open a can of whip *** on them. And Herrel's Heisman hopes? Forget about it. Let's see now; who's gonna play for the National Championship? Gettin kinda muddled right now.
I think we all know the answer to that..............GATORS kill little old bama (turncoat sabin) & then KILL whatever small 12 team that's served up for lunch !!! GO GATORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott :LMAO::LMAO:

hack02

Hey Brack, you better tell your Okl. boys to play tough Sat., I don't think Missouri will be the push-over everyone expects.
Last game of the year for everyone; alot of strange things happen this time of year.
Can't wait to grill some hot wings and soak up some suds and watch Bama/Fla go at it Sat. night.

Brack

Yeah....it could be a tight game.......OU by 30

jk......Hack I know what your sayin........hope Stoops has um ready