anybody with red carpet, 2002

mignumspeed

if anybody has some red carpet in a white 2002 i would like to see some pics fixn to buy some carpet and im tossing around the idea of getting red carpet thanks for any help!

Chiz

If I attached them right... here are a couple of my 2002.... actually a little more red then I like...... my next carpet, by next year, I plan on gray with red piping..... hope this helps.

Attachments

JohnT3

Got a white with red wings 2003 about seven month ago it is a 97 that was completely redone . It has red carpet with the black piping like the 2002 shown. It is one sharp look. I have people look at it and say what a great looking boat every time I go to the ramp.
The only thing I dislike is keeping it clean. I fish a couple times a week and it just seem to show dirt easy. Dont get me wrong it is one great looking combo.

hcspeed

its time to re carpet my 2002 the boat is gray on gray with red accents and gray carpet with red piping , i think i want red carpet kit trimmed in gray or black .but i to am wondering if it will be to red ? I really like Chiz' image but his boat has some red gel mine dose not i'm scared mine will look like a gray face with a bloody nose,