Aluminum Trailers

90 5.0

The I beam trailers are nice and cheeper, but I wanted a custom one and Diamond City did a great job.

Phil
I had an i beam one for my skeeter, it was nice but i like the custom alum one i have now alot better, It's an exact copy of the original trailer pretty much, just box alum instead of steal.

only thing i don't like is that like you mentioned earlier it floats.

on most ramps this doesn't matter as the trailer needs to be far enough up the ramp for loading that it doesn't but on ramps with less angle you have to back way into current and or wind and other boats loading moves it around and off center..

Ocktane

I will seriously consider one of these once the steel mill starts making money again... These trailers are beautiful!

BALD ALLISON

Alright, here you go Guys

$4100.00 for a TANDEM with spare
SS fenders
White letter tires
Aluminum rims
ADD $500.00 for brakes

$600.00 less for a SINGLE with the same options

Call R P Breaux @ 985-252-6411

NOTE: This trailer will only fit the XB_2003 and the Grand Sport, but all they need is your trailer to duplicate if you want a different model.

Phil

Jr in Jax

Make sure you only get SS disc brakes. My drum brakes did not last 3 years.....

Jr in Jax

Make sure you don't leave your aluminum trailer where it can get stolen. Mine was stolen and scrapped and cost me $3500 for a replacement.

FlatOutAlly

I had a crap trailer. No one looked at it. Gotta brand spankin new one now. Should I lock it to a tree everytime I launch now? Or just not move to Florida? What the hell, Jr?

Jr in Jax

I had a crap trailer. No one looked at it. Gotta brand spankin new one now. Should I lock it to a tree everytime I launch now? Or just not move to Florida? What the hell, Jr?
Mine is always locked to the vehicle with a lock/locking pin at the ramp. They stole my trailer while the Grandsport was in for its yearly annual repairs at Jack's shop.