Ally stickers

Ocktane

Can I get Allison logo stickers for my truck from the factory? I'd sure like a sticker for the back window of my truck. At least the 'A'.

Bobalouie

Yes, call and talk to Bill, he can get you set up. I think a lot of people use the 13" trailer decal for their trucks. Bill knows what you need.

Iowafshr

Any idea on price? I've been thinking about getting one too.

GotMyAlly

I've had one on the back of my last few trucks, but they were either white or silver. I got a gold one for this truck, and it's faded in just 6 months. Moral of the story.....stick with light colors.

Iowafshr

Yeah that is very cool. How much did that run? I also dig the license plate and the badge above the silverado.

Last edited:

thegoop

I wish the ally site had pictures of the decals and badges available. Merchandise too. There are a lot of decals it seems. Can you order the dash ProSport decal too? What does domed mean? Can I get the plastic badges on the rear of the xb03 in yellow?

GotMyAlly

When I was at the factory picking up my boat in Feb., it looked like they had a lot less stickers than in the past. The 'gift shop' was being rebuilt, remodeled, or something. Bill had the stickers in a filing cabinet out in the shop.

njj502

Just ordered a white Allison logo as it's on the trailer with some hardware that I had coming. $10 for the sticker.

Nick

resqu-u

They have quit getting the plastic Allison logos. Bill said that since they have switched to the domed stickers they just can't justify an order of the plastics. I'm not a fan of the new logo. It's a little smaller than the originals so if you plan to swap, plan for a wetland/polish if you don't want shadowing. The new prosport logo is not my thing either. I don't know maybe I'm just picky but I like all of my original stickers... The domed just means they don't lay flat and are a little raised.