Ally Rally Craft Beer Tasting

harrells

Anyone interested in bringing some craft beer from your local breweries for a taste testing might be a fun way to kick off karaoke night. Michelle and I will be bringing a variety from here in Asheville. Who's in.

skewby

scott ill test all you have. i'll try to get my buddy to get me some of his flavored drinks again

DOUBLE J

Great idea. I'll bring a few kegs ...oh I mean 6 packs also......hell on second thought maybe kegs..lol

allimax

Yep, count me in. I always prefer the larger bomber size bottles and will bring several of those and maybe some home brew. Can you guys handle IPA's and brew over 10%?

Mick

Lol, this is a terrific idea! Not to mention 1 of the 2 rally organizers owns a beer store!! Lol. I'll have to c if I can think of something Craig won't have or bring..

Jon

Supporting Member
You know they sell beer at the gas station. JK. Sounds fun.

GotMyAlly

We've been doing that at the Fast Pass Rally for years. Except I'm usually the only one sampling the craft beers. And everybody else is standing around musing about what kind of motor oil I'm drinking now.

Allyfishing

that's ok neal.....you just tell them to keep drinking their watered down 15 day brew time beer crap and you'll drink all the good beer by yourself!!

Mick

Oh man!! Good Beer, Allisons, and fresh 225 pm!!! Hot damn This next week can't go by fast enough.

allimax

image.jpeg Yea the wife wasn't too happy when she saw the receipt but you guys will get to try some unique beers if you want.