Allison Rally 2016 Event (Facebook)

Allyfishing

Jenn just started the FB page that we mentioned at the banquet last year. She will monitor the page for the rally. I know there were many owners last year that stated they did not get on this site and a FB page would be a better means of communication.

We are also working on the email list that we collected at ehe banquet and will send out group mailings when it gets closer to the event with up to date info.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Steve, I just clicked on it and the page came up to log in. I asked my wife to log in since I'm not on FB and the page came right up. You do know you have to log in right?

Allyfishing

haha....Ok, so I tell her again that it is still not accessible and maybe only friends can access it like flatout mentioned and she comes back at me "well yes it's private". DUH!!! WTF.....I say to her and after i do some apologizing for asking what's the F&%$#@* reason why it's private she will now go back and make it unprivate?? I have no idea how FB works and my only request was to make a FB page for the rally that everyone and anyone can go to for info. She then later apologized for calling me an ASSHOLE!! hahahahaha

scj

Ha! That's better........Tell Jen to go easy on the few of us that have lived without Facebook. I held out as long as I could but I am starting to see a few advantages of having an account unfortunately....