A new super heavy duty mount for XB21 dash area electronics

SmallJaw

When my first Bassport did not have a good solid way to mount the 12" Lowrance unit on it I thought by going to the largest ball type mount available it would be ok. Running above 80 proved that was not good enough and soon my 12" unit blew down into my dash and scratched it. I was not a happy camper. Also the mounts I see other than one Allison has out pretty much have to be mounted in front of the driver side rod holder tube, effectively blocking it so that rod tube is no longer of any use. One look at my heavy duty mounting system and you might have found your answer as well. The base model has a 3" round mounting receiver base to accommodate most electronic mounts. If you need a different size I can accommodate that. Text me and I'll send some pictures to you. I might be able to post some here later. 256-345-5522. I know Allison has a mount and it is a good one I'm sure. But I am not taking chances with my boats finish with the bigger electronics. My very heavy duty aluminum mount, powder coated to your color spec's and shipped is $249.00 to your door. Thanks. Johnny