A-man

john4utvols

Brian, Rumor has it the hydrostream at the rally is going to Kingston. Lake racer, and Pro gas division. They claim to be a little quicker out of the hole than Andy. Now this could be a rumor only considering my source.

Dark Allison

I perdict 2 runs each class! :shock: 2 runs you r done! :shock: when is Kingston?

hack02

July 3rd and 4th.
The Hydrostream was a pretty boat. He'll have to add a bunch of weight to make Lake Racer.

ALLISONMAN

good he will get his cherry busted in progas and after he adds all that weight to make lake racer he will be real disappointed!!!!!!!! maybe we will be next o him in progas and he will find out how quick and fast the reynolds racing allison is!!!!!!!!!!!! you, keila, ricky and beanie need to come on over the 4th weekend it is gonna be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLISONMAN

lake racer weight will be 1845 for a 300 drag with svs but progas will be 1350 but he better be bad!!!!!!!!!!! we run low 10 around 115mph from an in gear start - not on plane like most rope racer boats

Yellowallison

MY $$$$$$$$$ is on the HYRDOSTREAM - they are FAsT! !!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

J

John Richied

Yellowallison said:
MY $$$$$$$$$ is on the HYRDOSTREAM - they are FAsT! !!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I agree with that for sure!!!! I read on the internet somewhere about how fast they is, oh that’s right Yeller told me. :wink:

Dark Allison

What does yellar know? :D Went Slomc for a while. :oops: Now we drug him back to the DARK SIDE~ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

J

John Richied

I think your right James... maybe Yeller should buy a Ranger and put a Trophy prop ooon it... :lol: I'm sure he could find a old used Ranger to cut up and use for a drag boat! :p :p :p

ALLISONMAN

probably around 12:00 on the fourth they always shoot for sooner but that is when it usually takes place!!!

David Shook

Allisonman.
If you want I'll bring old red and when you boys get through with him on the short end we'll let him look at the assend of a carp boat on the long end!!!!!!
Shook

ALLISONMAN

YEAH SHOOK you need to do that!!!!! ole jeff said you are coming up!! that will be great and i am sure we will down a few cold beverages and have a hellva time!!! hope to see ya there I also wanted to talk to you about make me a little playtoy like you made jeff!!!!