A Flying Boat

RedAllison

Yep I saw that on S&F and this guy aint even in production yet. Imagine the orders he can take??? That thing looks like more fun than a barrel of titties.

Jeffro watch out, one of these might be buzzin our beach later this summer! :twisted:
RA

ps
Russ how is the land of enchantment? We missed you at the rally. You GOTTA make it one of these days, even if you just fly in and ride my mom! :lol:

GotMyAlly

I've got to get me one of those. That would be a blast on the lake behind my house. I'm sure my neighbors would love it, too.

RB in NM

Red

Yep, I can see one of them in my future I thinks,,,,,tha' flying bote I mean, not that the barrel would not be as fun as well......LOL!

I really woulda like to have made this rally for sure! But it seems evey June time frame work has me busier than a fourpeckered billygoat. And September Elk hunts have most of my vacation time tird up.

I bet the rally was more than what has been posted on it so far. I missed the WAR too cause of work, come to think of it, my work is getting in the way of all the fun.... I was banking on the WAR, as I had a surprise for John and Lou, not knowing Lou was going in full drag tho".....

One day..RB

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I would buy an STV if they could figure out how to make them do THAT.

Blue Gray in PA

My Allison does that but only when I'm sleeping. And then I wake up and the pillow is all covered with drool. What does this dream mean Mr. Freud?

Seriously they will probably be pretty expensive but they are definitely cool. They new must have for the guy who thinks he already has everything.

JR

new toy

That looks like something that will make him millions.
The lithium polymer batteries were under development by a lab here in Jax several years ago in a partnership with NASA. They were a dry, rechargeable with the weight and dimensions of a thick credit card.
I am sure they are "pricey".
JR