a big thanks

jimbob88

Had a couple problems with the boat at the rally & it was overwhelming to see guys just jump in & try to help. From the beach mechanics, neal giving me a ride to get tools, Denver towing me, ed towing me, Roy having almost a whole motor in spare parts, Larry with his computer, Brack having the one part Roy didn't (lol), tony getting in touch with Gus, & everyone in between! Special thanks to Roy for wrenching & showing me the ropes!! Hopefully an easy gremlin. Very frustrating but tough to beat that kind of generosity & help & knowledge. A big thanks again!

Last edited:

champ198

It was like watching a pit crew work on your boat. Hope you get your engine fixed soon (if it isn't already). Nice to finally meeting you - Duane H.

wc911

I no you just broke all that stuff so you could try to keep everyone busy while you was looking at the girls and stealing the beer!!!!!:LMAO: How bout that liquid IBUPROFEN?

jimbob88

i knew i should not have told you my secret!!! i woulda shared with you brian but not know after ratting me out like that!!!!:cuss