97 XB2003 225 pro max

whipper

WOW that is the best price I have ever seen!:gasp If i wasnt looking for a new car I would buy her for my fishing rig! Someone in the market should jump on this quick if she checks out! What deal!

RedAllison

:gasp :gasp HOLY SHEUT!!!

That CAN'T be right??? :cuss

Aint the purtiest or smoothest XB03 but it looks clean,
RA

RedAllison

Whoever got it knew what they were doin probably. Even if the cowl was empty inside it was worth THAT!!! :shock:

:beer:
RA

Ltcbutch

Guess that's why I didn't get a call back. I left a message for them at lunch and never heard back.

Didn't care for the color but sure liked the price.

1bigd

Probationary User
Ya the guy i talked to yesterday didnt know what it was. He said it was traded in and was a pretty fast fish and ski boat. i asked if it had a live well and he said i would have to call allison on that??? he said that he thought it had a fish tray what ever that is.

whipper

Ya the guy i talked to yesterday didnt know what it was. He said it was traded in and was a pretty fast fish and ski boat. i asked if it had a live well and he said i would have to call allison on that??? he said that he thought it had a fish tray what ever that is.
:big grin Dang to bad guys who were looking because thats a steel. They probably even sold it for less than that. That was the full sticker price! I know when I bought mine I was the first caller to say Ill buy her hear the money! Ya sure gota be quick theses days on the trigger. Theres some deals you just have to keep refreshing the screen.
Im sure we will find out soon who bought her. Well have a new Allison owner on board soon.

h2oskiier30

If who I think bought it got it, it'll be for sale again REAL soon...for more money, of course.

BigRedAlli

what is/was it?????? i tried clicking on it but it is gone.........

Buy a 225 promax and get a 1997 XB2003 free!!!

Or the other way around...:gasp

Actually sounded too good to be true, but the boat looked to be in good shape from the pictures.

strip

:big grin I paid less than that for mine and only had to go across town, Ofcourse I only got a 200 promax.:big grin

bigtis

If who I think bought it got it, it'll be for sale again REAL soon...for more money, of course.
I'd have probably kept that one if I'd had gotten it. The guy told me after he'd already taken a deposit on it that If I'd give him 9500 I could have it.
Karmas a my mom though, and I'd feel bad buying it from under somebody.