90 xb 02 comp for sale

kornvb

No I got that one been cleaning on it for a month now, the one he bought is not identical its red and tan pretty boat. I thought it was yours good luck with sale!

biller31

Korn, Saw the red and tan 2002 leaving Jeff's behind a black Toyota just the other day. Looked clean. Skewby... I need to come up. you'r twisting my arm here. :)

skewby

you do need to come up, if for nothing else to watch games and have a fish fry. hollar at me and we will put something together

skewby

bad thing is over christmas i had to many and priced my 03 to my tight a$$ brother, and he came up saturday and said he was going to buy it the the second week of feb. if that happens this will be this first time in many moons i have not had a boat.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
bad thing is over christmas i had to many and priced my 03 to my tight a$$ brother, and he came up saturday and said he was going to buy it the the second week of feb. if that happens this will be this first time in many moons i have not had a boat.
I have an Old Checkmate that is ideal for the kind of cruising you enjoy. I can bring it down shortly!!!! It is roomy and very very light. I'll make you a great deal if you get yourself in a bind.

skewby

thanks dave but i think i have found me another 03, talked to a couple guys today. won't know for sure if i'm in the market for sure for 2 more weeks. might take you up on that roy. i know i can drink from the back seat going 90.

wc911

Ohhhh YES you can . Just hold the beer up and at that speed it will suck rite out the can . LOL Dont even have to turn the can up!!!! :beer:

Last edited: