2'nd Annual Rally fishing tourny!!

Allyfishing

Yes indeed, there will be a tourny this year on Saturday. Starting time will be 6:00AM from wherever you are on the lake (honor system) to 2:eek:oPm checking in at Euchee Resort. Trophy will be awarded to the wining team with the heaviest 5 fish limit per boat. If I can beg some stuff from wherever maybe there will be a grab bag of sorts to the second place team. Don't count on it though!!! lol

Podge

Yes indeed, there will be a tourny this year on Saturday. Starting time will be 6:00AM from wherever you are on the lake (honor system) to 2:eek:oPm checking in at Euchee Resort. Trophy will be awarded to the wining team with the heaviest 5 fish limit per boat. If I can beg some stuff from wherever maybe there will be a grab bag of sorts to the second place team. Don't count on it though!!! lol
I am planning to fish in the Tournament. Sounds like fun. My old fishing partner Donnie Wormsley ( Worm) will be with me.

Greg Cope

Jon

Supporting Member
That face is only triggered by : eek : or eek ! (with no spaces). Weird that it popped in there.

Allyfishing

I have been asked this question so I figured I should post it here since I do not know, or should I say have no opinion on the matter, whether or not every individual in the tourny be an "Allison owner"? FYI, last years tourny had one "non-Allison owner" and I never gave it a thought til this question came up. I personally do not care!!

Thoughts?? And just for the record, I had hoped this event would be fun with as few a rules as humanly possible......while still being competitive. In fact, how can we make it so that non bass fishermen would want to get involved as well?? Like those who like to target stripers, crappie, cats etc.

TB21

" And just for the record, I had hoped this event would be fun with as few a rules as humanly possible"
I agree Craig , a bunch of rules will make it no fun.....My thoughts are 3 Rules ; (1) We leave at a set time and quit at a set time . (2) 5 black bass meeting minimum lake length requirements . (3) Must be an Allison boat with no more than 2 anglers per boat and 1 must be an Allison owner . Could have some sort of "Big Ugly" side pot meaning an award for the biggest single (Non-Bass) to get others involved. Some of the Tournaments I fish here in Ohio have that.

Allyfishing

I like the ideas. Number 3 for sure. Number 2 as far as black bass I'm assuming spots and smallies were included? There could be 2 lunker pots; one for bass and one for "big ugly" as stated.

Like I said before starting time at say 6 am and leave from wherever you are and quit at say 1 pm meet at Euchee. A few minutes late no biggey.

biller31

I thought everybody had to be an Allison Owner to participate? :p Tim!

BTW, Here's how we do it down here to avoid confusion on "is it a spotted bass (12") or largemouth bass (15")" It's 15 inches on ALL green fish across the Board and 18" on brownies. Fish are measured on a GoldenRule machined metal Ruler tail has to touch 15"

Allyfishing

oh crap...18" for smallies?? Hmm..good thing I didn't boat those few smallies I had hooked and lost I'm not sure they were 18" ......but really close!!

skewby

you guys riding me for recruiting sorry fishing partner last year? :D you won't have to worry this year me and my brother are fishing it together. he fishes, well did fish till he bought my old 03 now he never fishes

Allyfishing

you guys riding me for recruiting sorry fishing partner last year? :D you won't have to worry this year me and my brother are fishing it together. he fishes, well did fish till he bought my old 03 now he never fishes

Absolutely not Skewby.

That plaque is ridicuously awesome. Skewby sorry brother but gonna have give you a curfew for Friday night prior to tourney.