260 ECU

Rocket

MERCCRAZY said:
I'm looking for a 96 260 ecu A40 A49 , or compatible
Hmmmmmm, I have a A-27 off a 96 260! :roll: Would that work for you? :wink:

hack02

I've got an A42. Rocket, its good to see you posting over hear. Your longer than long thread on BYUBOYZ has made you a legend.

Rocket

hack02 said:
I've got an A42. Rocket, its good to see you posting over hear. Your longer than long thread on BYUBOYZ has made you a legend.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It kind of took on a LIFE of it's own! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks! 8)

MERCCRAZY

The A48 is a drag ecu , right?I tried to contact them thru the byu. sight but would not let me e mail for a day or two.

Rocket

MERCCRAZY said:
The A48 is a drag ecu , right?I tried to contact them thru the byu. sight but would not let me e mail for a day or two.
I'm not exactly sure about the A48 being a DRAG ECU! :shock: the A-6 is all we run! And the A-63 (I think) is pretty close! :D

Can you PM that guy on BYB? :? Do you need me to send him your E-mail? :wink:

Just let me know!

ziemer

A-48

The A48, I think is still considered a drag chip, however it uses a 39 psi regulator versus the 56 and it doesn't have the lean spot around 5000 rpms like the A63's. I run an A48 on my 260 and it works great for lake boat usage. There rev limit is set at 11,500, which should be plenty :wink:.

MERCCRAZY

Rocket, please email him I am very intrested in the brain. I hear there are some people out there that sells thier problems parts for good ones, that you kinda have to know the person your buying from, any body know this guy?

Rocket

MERCCRAZY said:
Rocket, please email him I am very intrested in the brain. I hear there are some people out there that sells thier problems parts for good ones, that you kinda have to know the person your buying from, any body know this guy?

I sent you a pm! :D I don't think anybody here knows me on here! :roll: I''m New here too! :wink: