225 Pro-Max Drop On Power Head

Mark Savage

225 promax, 2000 year model, complete drop on power head, great condition, 6-8 gallons of klotz run through it, since new crankshaft and pistons. Any questions please call Mark at 850-545-2503. $4,300.00

Motor is sold!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mark Savage

Compression was #2-135,#4-135,#6-140,#1-135,#3-140,#5-140, no leak down tests. New stator, rectifiers,reeds, in 2007,and injectors were flowed by Brendan Powers, probably a year ago. Also have a 20" mid, that i'll throw in with it.

Rickster

What pistons are in it? What bore oversize? Which ECU is on it? Why did it need new crank and who did the work as far as rebuild?

What would shipping be to Texas, 77701.(Business address)

Rick

Last edited:

Mark Savage

Crown Leisure did the rebuild, no block work was needed, stock pistons where put back in, and a new crankshaft was installed, one of the bearings went out and luckily i heard the noise before any thing major happened, shipping i am going to have to check into.

Rickster

When you say stock pistons, are they aftermarket(ProMarine, Vertex, etc..) but standard(stock) bore or are they factory original Mercury pistons put back in..If so, Were the rings replaced at this time or are the rings original? Do you know off hand which ECU is on it, A17,A32, etc...

Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:

85allison

Guys I went and looked at this motor, it is just like brand new. I beleive that Mark has all receipts for it as well. Great guy, wish I could have bought this one but I got a 260.

Rickster

I just sold my complete 260 and am looking for a 225PM drop on to put under my stock fishing motor cowl.. This one looks good in the pics and depending on what pistons are in it(locator pins in the stcok merc pistons scare me) and which ECU is on it(I know some A17's were recalled for a lean midrange) I hope we can work out a plan for me to get it..

Rick