2024 May Rally ... Lets talk about it!

John_Richied

It looks like we are considering renting a house boat for the whole week for around $4,000 ... Likes dislikes?

Salt Creek wants $200 / one bedroom a night and $55 for an RV spot at this time. Donna said the prices are going up for next year soooo NO on that place.

fastglass1

I have been staying at Shasta Lake Motel in Lakehead. Nice people that own it and our rooms this last May were only $95 per night for a single. As they were not very busy, I think they might give us a good group rate for next year.

It is not directly on the lake, but Antlers Resort Launch is right across the freeway.

fastglass1

Lake 50 feet down and rising. Are John and I the only ones interested in a rally?

wcarlyle

Supporting Member
I am here, ha!! Would love to come to your rally, but you guys are 3,000 plus miles away, and we have great water and rallies here on the east coast. Wishing you the best in getting it together. Hopefully we can keep the conversations going here on the site, it is enjoyable to see your rally pictures and read the conversations about boating.

Billy.