2018 Watts Bar Rally Itinerary

skewby

Fishing tourney has been moved to friday morning so everyone can participate in the factory tour and the fort loudon run to calhouns.
the same rules apply just moving it back a day.

Freebird

Looks like we have a bit of a contradiction in the itinerary where Lou's deal is concerned this evening. When I posted on Facebook about the weather affecting the river run today, he posted this...

Looks messed up until 2-4pm depending on location between Terrace View and Louisville. As for here on Island Road in Kingston, current indications from three online resources indicate it all blows through by 4pm latest. So it looks like hammer down for the annual party on the patio; BBQ at 7:30 and FAIRVIEW UNION starts playing at 8:30 til 11:30.

After a forced hiatus in 2017, please allow me the pleasure and privilege of hosting a night never to be forgotten for the Allison “family” and friends.

Jon

Supporting Member
Sorry I couldn't paddle the XR out last night. I'm not able to be off work this week, and today is my anniversary. I will be out in the erosionator tomorrow though just to piss you guys off :)

I added another 2400# of ballast to it over winter. Makes 5' waves now. You all will love it.