2018 Allison Bassport Pro Elite for sale

SmallJaw

I bought this Bassport new on December 6th of 2017 and it is in pretty much perfect shape. 300 Mercury Racing motor on the back with a Sporty, QIV 28" Hydro prop, Ulterra TM, 2 Lithium Pro 36 volt trolling motor batteries which are a beast, 2 chargers (1 onboard not installed and a portable which I use all the time) 2 Carbon 12 Lowrance units networked, NEMA backbone, Point 1, all the LED lighting that comes with the Elite, trailer ladder, dual blade power poles that have been used exactly 2 times. Rig has about 55 hrs on it. They don't come much nicer than this boat. With poles and full load of fuel and tackle I aired it out one day to see what it would do. I got it up to 95.6 and there was a little more in it I think should a man want to go faster. Most time on the motor is under 4,500 rpms. Call Johnny Maxwell at 256-560-1614. $78,000.00 for a $95K rig. I'll be getting a 2020 if all goes as planned. This is my 3rd Bassport and I can't envision having anything but a Bassport in a glass boat for my satisfaction. Thanks.

Attachments