2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

Jon

Supporting Member
Charlie (Chaz) is working on it. VERY nice guy. He's on S&F as Chaz as well. I'm confident based on everything I've read, and talking to him, that it will be as good as possible when I get it back.

Allyfishing

good luck with that. I've tried ever since I've been involved in the rallies and the only one was the anniversary and it was for a day. Hog tie Lee and drag him to the rally!!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
We can bombard Lee and get him to show. He needs to make it down.

xb03

I cant even make reservations I can't get anyone to answer the phone nor call me back.

David chris corr

Skewby - I'm having the same issue. Other than spots on the East side of the lake, I can't find anywhere to stay. I've called Arrowhead but no answers. Any help would be appreciated.
Thats kinda' strange,talked to Arrowhead last week,we booked a 2 room cabin for the full week.

Allyfishing

http://forum.allisonowners.com/index.php?threads/2017-watts-bar-rally-lodging-info.18650/

please check out this post. It has the link to each of the places that are set up for lodging. Terrace has been booked. The others, last I checked, had room. Keep calling as this is their off season and do not check messages as often as we would like them to. If you are still having trouble call me at 570-657-0796 and I will make a few calls and help you out.
Craig

THutch

I'll keep trying Arrowhead. I have tried half a dozen times and left messages for LouAnn. Not a peep have I heard. I'll call tomorrow.

skewby

xb03 and thutch text me your numbers. i talked to the manager at arrowhead today, and louann not been there for a lil while and the marina pretty well closes up for the winter. but he's going to call her and get her my number so i can relay your information to her. my number is 865-466 9278

DOUBLE J

I forgot I had reserved a room @ Terrace and Euchee Marina. I just cancelled the room @ Euchee. So if anybody needs a 2 bedroom on the first floor they should have one..

skewby

rick i might have some left over shirts i'll have to look and make sure. i'll do shirts and cookies again i've just had to much going on for now to design one. hopefully by the end of the month i'll have a design to ask nancy for approval.