2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

skewby

June 18-24 It will be held at Terrace View Marina 423-365-6060 over flow will be at Euchee marina 423-334-1004 and Arrowhead Marina 423-365-6484. can't wait to see all the family and new members back on the Bar.

pkstv

Supporting Member
How's the water level and drift wood that time of year down there Skewby ?

skewby

Its at full pool for a month or so by the rally. drift wood usually isn't a problem unless we get some heavy rains for a few days before the the start

skewby

steve their going to be working on having 5 or so by summer, water and electric but more than likely not sewer

fred granger

I think a few of us from Florida are going to try and make it up there this year

xb03fs

Gonna try and make this one as well. Hope it all shakes out so it's possible

skewby

looking like their might be a few more new faces coming out of florida this year after being on the phone last nite. the more the merrier

XB03AllyProud

I'll be new this year as well. 1st Rally after many years of excuses to not come. Wife, Daughter, S-I-L and 3 yr old Granddaughter. We are staying on south end of lake N of 68 off in Pinhook Rd area. Now I got to really get busy and get XB02 together and get some seat time before Rally time. Bringing either a toon or deck boat as well for family cruising and general running around. Look forward to meeting everyone.

xb03fs

I'll be new this year as well. 1st Rally after many years of excuses to not come. Wife, Daughter, S-I-L and 3 yr old Granddaughter. We are staying on south end of lake N of 68 off in Pinhook Rd area. Now I got to really get busy and get XB02 together and get some seat time before Rally time. Bringing either a toon or deck boat as well for family cruising and general running around. Look forward to meeting everyone.
I see you are from Illinois? Close to the St. Louis area? There are a couple boats that like to run on the kaskaskia out of new Athens il

XB03AllyProud

Nathan, I'm across river from Cape Girardeau, 2 hrs south of you. Yep you need to come on down to Rally so we can finally meet. We had some PM's a few years back when I thought I was going north for some running. I do hope to catch up with some of ya in our area this year. I sold my '03 year before last and didn't get on water last year except in wife's pontoon- redoing some stuff/ re powering my '02. I work out state in PA and way too much. I'm lucky to get on water 4-6 times a year. Anyway, I have been following / watching and around Allison's since '89 when my F-I-L ordered the '02 I have now. So it is way too long without coming for a Rally. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Rick Propst

The Propst Family is going to try and make it again this year Now that we kind of know are way around there we will be getting up early and making some long runs

Reactions: Jon

skewby

rick i'm kicking around the idea of making a 100++ mile round trip early in the week to lock through to fort loudon and eat at calhouns at the marina by the dam. so let me know if you would be intersted. your more than welcome unless you let rose and rhodey put that dog decal on your boat.