2017 rally plans

skewby

this is just a rough draft that will be more refined and times added to the closer we get to the rally. this is just a reference of what goes on during the rally for people that have never been.

Sunday— breakfast at TV. Meet and ride to different marina’s sand island and sugar valley

Monday— breakfast at TV. Meet and ride( up to fort loudon dam). Stop at long island and sugar valley. Spaghetti dinner at 7. (my house or TV by dry storage) bon fire???

Tuesday—breakfast at TV. Meet and ride. Sand island then to spring city marina for taco Tuesday ($1) taco’s and beer special. Ride to sand island / sugar valley. Shrimp boil at 7. (my house or TV by dry storage) bon fire???

Wednesday—breakfast at TV. Meet and ride. Sugar valley, long island then long island for lunch at 1. Supper ben’s cooking???(I think) at 7. (my house or TV by dry storage) bon fire???

Thursday—breakfast at TV. Fishing tournament at first light. Weigh in at 1. Trip to the factory (leave 8-9??). everybody else just meet and ride. Supper at TV at 7. Bon fire???

Friday—breakfast at TV. Poker run blast off at 10:30. 1. Arrowhead marina, 2. Lake side marina, 3. Euchee marina, 4. Spring city marina, 5. Blue springs marina, 6. Long island marina, 7. Terrace view. Banquet at 6:00-6:30. Outside band and bon fire 8:30-9:00 till???? Please tip the band to help offset the cost of the band from the rally fund???

Sautrday—breakfast at TV. Free ride any and everywhere no plans just ride and have fun. Supper at TV at 7 fish fry buffet. Public apology playing in terrace view from 8 till??? Please tip the band to help offset the cost of the band from the rally fund???

Last edited:

Mick

Sounds like an awsome itinerary! Liking the Bim fires... the tournament the same day as the factory?

skewby

yes mick. everybody doesn't go to the factory and everybody don't fish so their combined. it makes it easier for people to get their boats out and run watts barr instead of having 2 days planned for them. the factory is only an hour away so if people want to fish and go to the factory they will have the opportunity to head up to the factory Mon-friday, on their own.

Mick

Good point, looking forward to it, sounds like it's gonna be a great week. Like that the tournament was moved to during the week. I'm convinced fish are trained not to bite on sat & sun! Lol

skewby

i don't have contact info for them and they are $$$$. their getting bigger and bigger playing in Knoxville to Nashville in some pretty good sized venues. trust i'd love to have them, i watched them for the first time around 8-10 years ago and many times since. i'm pretty sure everyone will enjoy public apology. their more laid back but are a big hit around here

DOUBLE J

Skewby
Your itinerary states the banquet is Friday night. Last year we did the banquet on Saturday night. Just making sure it's Friday night instead of Saturday. I think it would be better Saturday night due to possibly having more owners present that evening. But maybe there is other reasons that I'm not aware of.

Allyfishing

John, I guess it doesn't really matter which nite, however, the poker run is on Friday so it makes it easier to draw the last card at Terrace when we get back then hand out the money to the winner since everyone is already there. We will have a few drawings for tickets sales and draw them right away too. Then Saturday will be more of a day where all can relax with no set plans just run and have fun.

Rick Propst

Hopefully the ride to Gizmo's isn't early in the week or 1st weekend we will be there the second part of week and weekend and that sounds like a awesome ride

skewby

we will going to sugar valley(gizmo) many times during the week. its a hang out i'm at every week end. its a great place to beach and hang out looking at boats and shooting the bull. the trip all the way to the dam will be monday

THutch

we will going to sugar valley(gizmo) many times during the week. its a hang out i'm at every week end. its a great place to beach and hang out looking at boats and shooting the bull. the trip all the way to the dam will be monday
Hopefully the ride to Gizmo's isn't early in the week or 1st weekend we will be there the second part of week and weekend and that sounds like a awesome ride
Rick
We will make a long run to the Emory like last year or the Dam late in the week. We don't arrive until Thursday.