2016 Allison Rally

allimax

Craig just verifying the dates for the coming years rally. Father's Day is the 19th so I'm thinking should be the 19th through the 26th. Trying to get there this year with my son and his vacation schedule is already out for the DCFD.

skewby

yes it starts june 16th on fathers day runs from sunday to sunday. even though craig and some others show up a day or 2 early sometimes. they show up early to prefish and cheat us non fisherman out of tims trophy's. lol

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes it starts june 16th on fathers day runs from sunday to sunday. even though craig and some others show up a day or 2 early sometimes. they show up early to prefish and cheat us non fisherman out of tims trophy's. lol
You didn't start prefishing yesterday?

Allyfishing

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!! You mean to tell me Brian that Skewby was fishing???? Oh boy, there goes the neighborhood!!!!

skewby

post a pic of it craig, you and robo are the proud owners. i was going to fish sunday while i was out but i forgot to look for my rod.

fasteddie

Since when is fathers day on Thursday?

skewby

19th eddie.... is it your mission in life to correct me all the time. lol you missed a good week end on the bar

skewby

the 16th was on my mind because thats when craig and robo will probably be here to prefish. lol

allimax

I see a nonresident fishing license is $30.50 for 10 days. Is there somewhere close by there to nab them?

admin

Administrator
New resolution - No breakdowns for me this year!