2016 3rd Annual Rally Bass Tourny!! UPDATE TO TIME!!!!

Podge

The tournament starts at 6:30 and ends at 1:30? Just wanted to make sure. The itinerary
shows 2:00?

Thanks
Greg

Allyfishing

Greg, give me a call...570-657-0796

In fact, anyone attending the tourney that is NOT staying here at Euchee had better contact myself or Ben Biller so we can get everyone on the same time schedule and facts. The tourney was supposed to start last year at 6:00 AM but I got out voted the nite before and pushed back to 6:30. Weigh in time of 1:30 still gives us a 7 hours of fishing and gets us back in time to still spend time with the rest of the gang.

How does 20 bucks a boat and a 5 dollar per person lunker pool sound? For those of us staying at Euchee we'll meet at the launch for blast off and all others take off from where you are.

JB1

Jonathan B. won with 14.14
He's owned his Allison less than 24 hours and won a tournament.
Great guy to represent the brand.....
Thanks buddy, I appreciate that.

Podge

Congrats to you Jonathon! That is a great way to break in the new boat. I really love the colors
on your boat, I saw you several times during the tournament and it looked great sitting in the
water. Post some pictures of your boat when you get a chance. I fish a lot on Watts bar, see you
on the water........

Greg Cope

skewby

jonathon is a pretty good guy. i think he is going to be a good addition to the watts outlaws. lol

Allyfishing

jonathon is a pretty good guy. i think he is going to be a good addition to the watts outlaws. lol
I agree!!

Too bad I didn't have someone take a pic of Jonathon with his trophy so we could post it. Tim Broughton does one heck of a job on making those trophies!!