2015 fast pass

BALD ALLISON

Hey Guy's and Girl's, sinse we will have to leave the Bear Inn on Friday morning, a few of us are going to stay one more night at the Quality inn in Savannah and go home on Saturday. Call and make your reservations sometime this week if you can, their number is 731-925-4141.
Can't wait to see everyone.

Phil

TBuck2003

Also if anybody is interested the Bear Inn can get you a room a day early if you can get there early. I am going to come down on Friday and leave following Friday morning. Just an FYI...

BALD ALLISON

For anyone who might be interested, on Monday a few of us will be heading to Pickwick for the day. When we get there we will be having lunch at the Fillin Station which is also on the water. After we eat we will be going to a waterfall area around the Yellow Creek and hanging out. Please let me know if your interested so i can get a head count for lunch. Details like time and directions will be given out on Sunday night at the Bear. Can't wait to see everyone!

Call or text me if you are in.
225-268-7114
Phil

BALD ALLISON

Looks like I will have to more Louisiana fellas with me this year. One is Simon Young, some of you met him a couple years ago and a new guy Lonnie Boudreaux who housed a few of you in Louisiana back in November at the Louisiana Run. I know you guys will have a blast with both of them.

Neal, Lonnie has a big Ranger and lives to fish, baybe you could show him a place or two to throw a line.:)

jimbob88

I'm all for trying some ledges & humps! !!
Looks like I will have to more Louisiana fellas with me this year. One is Simon Young, some of you met him a couple years ago and a new guy Lonnie Boudreaux who housed a few of you in Louisiana back in November at the Louisiana Run. I know you guys will have a blast with both of them.

Neal, Lonnie has a big Ranger and lives to fish, baybe you could show him a place or two to throw a line.:)

GotMyAlly

Absolutely. And I'll expect compensation via a redfish trip next time I'm in LA. :)

BALD ALLISON

Hey people, the menu will be Ham Burger, Fried Fish Plate, or Chicken Tender Plate. The Fillin Station would like some sort of idea of who wants what so they can be prepaired for us if at all possible. Just text me if you would.

Thanks
225-268-7114

30Freakin days left!!!