2015 fast pass events

allisonriverrat

OK.. figured its time for a quick summary of events of the week..... i usually wait till aft Knoxville rally.... looks like they had a great turn out and great week of weather fun and people....... so hope Clifton has the same... as most know we had some hotel issues again this year( as if that's a big surprise..lol), an the days had to be tweaked... a few people are showing up on Friday afternoon the 10th... but most are showing up on Saturday the 11th as usual.. and departing the hotel on Friday morning 17th. a few are going to Savannah to stay Friday night before leaving Saturday morning.... for those that want that option....

Saturday 11th... usual arrivals at hotel... and for those that came in early i am sure we will be on water Saturday.... and will be grilling hamburgers on beach Saturday for those that are early.... so if planning on being there early sat.. please let me know if you hadn't for head count for food.. thanks .. and as usual dinner options are open... hotel, ect..... and parking lot get together will be in front of hotel like we used to do... please help me put that back in place every night...

Sunday 12th.... first big water day.. with most people there will be grillin hot dogs on beach for lunch.. doing usual beach day and dinner as usual at bear inn or other options in town.. parking lot get together in begins in front of hotel.

Monday 13th is Pickwick day... will be traveling to Pickwick lake which is about 40 minutes away.. to have lunch at the Fillin station on the water.. then to go hang out at the waterfall.... WILL BE LEAVING HOTEL AT 10:00 AM SHARP.....in order to get everyone launched in water together and be at Fillin station by 12:00 as he is opening up just for us for lunch... so it would be polite to be on time. if you have not let Phil Messina know you are going.. please do so for head count.. for owner. 225 268 7114...no beach grillin this day unless you grill for yourself..lol.. grill always there for use. parking lot get together begins in front of hotel

Tuesday 14 is usual beach day. will be having bbq and smoked sausage on beach for lunch prepared by Neal Edwards ...... and as usual dinner plans are up to you.... parking lot get together begins in front of hotel

Wednesday 15th is mermaid run day.... will be grillin hamburgers on beach for lunch.... and will be leaving for mermaid around 4;30 to have dinner on water... right now menu is either roast and chops chicken and all fix ins to go along... and checking on seafood option... will update when i know.... parking lot get together begins in front of hotel

Thursday the 16th will be award night at hotel along with a parking lot meeting in front of hotel afterward to discuss next years rally business... used to do it every year.... need to get it back to every year thing again....but during day will be usual beach day with smoked bologna for lunch... and last day of rally for most ...

so looking forward to seeing everyone for the week , and any one needing any info please feel free to call me...931 446 5258,, thanks and see yall soon... cant wait!! and PS... if anyone want to show up early on friday.. i believe hotel has dates set aside for those that want to.... but please let me know if planning it,, thanks again

Last edited: