2014 events

allisonriverrat

Ok people ... It's time to get this rally started!! Really looking forward to being with my family for the week!! As we have a few special events this year ??

Saturday: the day most of us show up at hotel and have fun, get caught up and have some fun getting the first parking lot party STARTED:)

Sunday: first water day of grillin and chillin on da beach and makin our fast passes!

Monday: grillin and chillin on da beach and a river run up river toward savannah.... Destination and distance to be determined day of by participants...

Tuesday: grillin and chillin on beach and makin our fast passes... And maybe golf day.?

Wednesday: early bird day::: grillin and chillin on beach with earlier than usual lunch then we will be going to mermaid restaurant to eat dinner.. Will be leaving around 3:30 , go to diving board for bit... Cruise to another beach past mermaid? For bit.. Will be eating at 5:00 at mermaid. Exact times to be determined later!

Thursday: grillin and chillin on beach and makin our fast passes...golf??Thursday night dinner will be prepared by mr Daniel brister... One fine Cajun dish!!!!! And would like to congratulate him on his resent engagement...

Friday: grillin and chillin on beach and makin our fast passes.. Friday night award night and wish week didn't go by so fast...

Saturday:go home! Lol

All agendas subject to change or be tweaked. As usual we want to pay big thanks to Larry jones of razorback marine and injector service for sponsoring the beach meal... Hydromotive engineering for sponsoring award night... Baggies propeller and Phil Messina for his endless year after year help mentally and financially and Lundy(grape ape) lol. And ed brown (pops) for his help every year as well. And everyone else that always helps and contributes... Thanks in advance there always are new people helping and contributing.... And will be thanks after rally as well..last year was the best year ever at hotel with Troy and Tim and the food!!! Well it spoke for itself ... So with great weather we hope ... Everyone has their free roam of when you leave the beach and when you eat at hotel restaurant and or other places in town as there is a BBQ and pizza place downtown and Meo Mia's a few miles down the road.. Last year with the crappy weather and water we still had awesome week at hotel and I am sure this year will be better.See y'all soon and as usual any suggestions welcome and wanted as this is OUR rally and vacation so let's have a blast!

BALD ALLISON

Sound like a week full of friends and fun. Can't wait to se everyone. Is it July 12th yet.

We're leaving at 7:00aam on the 12th and headed to Memphis to meet Ed and Monez Deer if anyone wants to follow me

See y'all soon

Phil and Chaz

TBuck2003

Thanks Tony for all you do to make this event happen, it is much appreciated. Starting to get very excited !!!

wc911

Cant wait too see everyone!!!! Sorry want be doing any food this year have not had time. Congrats Daniel hope shes there.:big grin

allisonriverrat

Yes like I said in my post we have had so many over the years contribute timelessly year after year .. And Brian has been on of those and for years he didn't own an Allison but was and forever will be a a huge part of the family .. He wanted to help this year and in our discussion I said man just relax. This year..... It takes a lot to cook for 80 to 100 people just for one night... I am glad you posted Brian .... You are a great person... And we can't thank you enough for what you have done over the years. So you can help with grill on beach!!! Oh wait !!!! You done that too.. Lol. Looking forward to week with Brian and his family ... GREAt people!

Texas Dear

7 days left and can't wait to see the family. Tony please give us a call if you need us to do anything. Let the good times roll.

allisonriverrat

Going to be a few cool nights but great days to be on water!!! So pack accordingly for the parking lot!!! See y'all soon! Can't wait